Tuesday, November 25

Self-Cleaning Toilet

I still can't post videos here so I'm gonna have to use YouTube. As promised, here is the self-cleaning toilet. Apparently these are all over Germany (search 'self-cleaning toilet' on YouTube) but this is the only one I've seen here.

We are off to the Dominican Republic early in the morning for some much needed (by me) sunshine and warmth. It's just a coincidence that we are going on Thanksgiving week. I've had to explain Thanksgiving a few times over the last week. And pumpkin pie. They make lots of pumpkin soup, but the idea of pumpkin being sweet is totally foreign to them. I think I might attempt a pumpkin pie for Christmas dinner.

Oh, and I finally tried horsemeat the other night. One of the cafes across the street makes all of their burgers from horsemeat. I'm not brave enough to order one but I had a bite of Andy's. It tasted good but....yeah.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We'll be back on the 4th.

XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. You have the best blog ever. Missed you at Thanksgiving. Let's catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete