Friday, July 11

Rollegem

The weather has been rainy and cold all week but on Wednesday I decided to take a look around Rollegem. Technically, the house is in Rollegem but it is a couple of miles outside of Rollegem proper and I've never been there so I thought I would go check it out.

You can see Rollegem and Bellegem at the bottom here. And Heule at the top is where Andy's new house is and also the property he is in the process of buying for a warehouse/rental:




There was funeral at the church so I only snuck a couple of photos and didn't go inside:





The rest of these are in the area around the church, which is in the center of Rollegem:


























1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie

    It sounds like your having a good time. I love your pictures, your such a great photographer. I can't wait
    to see more.

    Stay safe. Love ya.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete