Monday, December 8

I Have a Job!!

I signed a contract today - I am officially an IT Consultant! The company is called Unipartners. I'll be meeting with them in the next couple of weeks to choose a project so I don't have any idea about location/duration yet, but it will be some form of Java programming project.

Also, I was finally able to submit my visa application a few days before we left on vacation. We won't have an answer until the end of April, but in the meantime they will give me a registration number that allows me to stay here legally until then and also to get a work permit. Right now I'm waiting for the police to come by and verify that I actually live at this address (this will be their second visit). Once they've filed their document with the City Hall then I will get my number. Thanks again to those of you who ran around getting documents for me - you made this step forward possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment